[vtp-dev] Bug 152675

VTP Team -

Back in August, reports were received that the VTP Tellme browser launcher plugin did not work with Skype 2.5.

I figured out what the problem was and suggested a fix. Brent went ahead and put that fix into the code and checked it in. The trouble is that I was in the throes of retiring and leaving Tellme, and Brent was in the throes of leaving IBM. I think we both got distracted, and the fix was not tested.

Well, it did not work, and still does not work.

I plan to fix it for real. But since I have been inactive for about 6 months while I moved to New Zealand, my Eclipse accounts have gone stale. I have to get that sorted.

Since there have been no complaints, I suppose this has not been a heavily-used component ;-), but it is part of the project, and should work.

-- Mike

Back to the top