Re: [vtp-dev] JVoiceXML 0.5 browser plugin preview

If you are the sole author or can get all the authors of that codebase to license under the terms of the EPL, I'll put it through the contribution process. One problem I can forsee is that if you ever recieve a contribution from someone you'll need to make sure they are giving you the contribution in terms of the LGPL and the EPL if you want to contribute those changes as well.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Dirk Schnelle <dirk.schnelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/03/2006 10:39 AM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [vtp-dev] JVoiceXML 0.5 browser plugin preview

> That should work fine. Is that the only external dependency you had?

No. There is another jar jvxml-client.jar from the JVoiceXML project.
But I think that I can co-license for that, so that it will be
distributed under the terms of EPL instead of LGPL for the plugin.

/dirk