RE: [vtp-dev] EclipseCon meeting

Sorry to hear you missed us -- we seem to have a Voice Tools table in the lunch room, look for us on the far right side as you enter on Wesnesday.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

"Jeff Pedigo" <JPedigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2006 02:58 PM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Voice Tools general developers" <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [vtp-dev] EclipseCon meeting

Hi,

i went looking, couldn't find you. Regretably, i have what appears to be a conflict with your talk tomorrow. I'm giving a 30 minute talk at 3 in room 204 on SandCherry Voice IDE plugin. I'd like to meet any VTP folks while i'm here, if you want, call my cell at 303-570-2435.

Cheers,
Jeff Pedigo