[vtp-dev] use of third party libraries

Hi all,

currently I try to extend vtp to connect to JVoiceXml [1]

I am able to connect to the server and need to do some cosmetics on the
UI.

It would be possible to redirect the output of the JVoiceXml interpreter
to vtp's log pane. Since JVoiceXml's logging is based on log4j [2] this
means, that I have to add log4j as a third party library.

Is there anything against that? Would this cause trouble with the
license? log4j is under the Apache License 2.0 [3].

/dirk

[1] http://jvoicexml.sourceforge.net
[2] http://logging.apache.org/log4j
[3] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0