[vtp-dev] VTP M2 is available

Hi All,

VTP milestone build "M2" is now available from the VTP web site. In addition to updating the project to be based upon Eclipse WTP 1.0 this milestone notably incorporates the integration of the Tellme browser taking advantage of the project's Browser API.

This is a major functional milestone for the project, which now offers both an editing and an execution environment for voice application development. As we continue to refine documentation and code quality in the coming weeks I hope you will use this milestone and provide feedback to the team. With the availability of a working implementation of the Browser API this is also an excellent point to look at the advantages of building commercial tooling on top of the VTP.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top