[vtp-dev] TellMe Networks contribution, Multimodal Tools Project

Hi,

It's with great pleasure that I announce two exciting developments for the Eclipse Voice Tools Project:

- TellMe Networks has contributed an implementation of the VTP Browser APIs that allows any user to freely run VoiceXML code from within Eclipse. This code will be formally available in our next milestone but is already in CVS and compiled into the project daily builds available at http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/downloads.html. I'd like to thank Michael and Randy at TellMe for their hard work on this contribution and encourage you to download a build and try it out for yourself!

- IBM has released the Multimodal Tools Project for Eclipse. This download builds on VTP M1's capabilities to create an XHTML+VoiceXML development environment. This release is a perfect example of the VTP's value as a base for speech tooling. For more information and to download a copy please visit http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/mmtp.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top