[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Debian package
- From: Peter Lauri <peterlauri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:37:00 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; b=o4QpcwbLA/v9pxWCll95VV3hpI5hmp4tVvaZ0KqkfYuLIlEOKQaMCtC8yFlDa/SdWW PdK4jpI3ctGv4Z/DfZkaD56nuol6QJKSHAiUtfqpbqNoaFJg7+liHSh8nfvqwvkIYSWA 0qevAhsq+UMfw0sQwFyWl6OIrmTQCXh3Eg0cw=
We are using debian packaging for our softwares in general, and we were thinking to create a debian package for Virgo. Or does it exist?
If we choose to create a debian package for it, are there any licensing issues we would need to consider? Of course we would contribute this to debian/Ubuntu community as well.
* Sent on the road from my iPad