Re: [virgo-dev] Debian package

Hi Peter

There is no debian package for Virgo. If you create a package and license it under the Eclipse Public License, I don't think you'll have any licensing issues.

The recently proposed Eclipse RT Packaging project is looking at creating these kinds of packages for RT projects, but I wouldn't let that put you off as it will be quite a while coming.

Regards,
Glyn