[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] User List, Desktop OSGI Apps
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 06:00:14 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcsZ5oOJdCBRx3reTLKWGGfA/RD3Hw==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] User List, Desktop OSGI Apps
There is a Virgo forum  for user discussion. We are not planning to introduce virgo-user.
I might regress saying this, but any usage of Virgo is fair game. The Virgo kernel, for example, is not biassed towards web apps at all.
On 2 Jul 2010, at 13:01, Pete Carapetyan wrote:
Two separate questions:
- Is there a plan for a virgo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:virgo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx> mail list for those not functioning as a developer on the virgo source code? Or do users ask those more mundane questions here?
- Is the enterprise desktop application developer out of place here? Virgo seems tailored only for the enterprise web app? Some of the facilities of virgo would seem useful within the launch of a desktop, not just a web based application. I'm finding my options less than obvious in this regard. Suggestions (other than build an eclipse RCP app and forgo the rich facilities in Virgo)?