[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] User List, Desktop OSGI Apps
- From: Pete Carapetyan <pete@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 07:01:48 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=UOYl8mlzALXgffd2DIsy3029H/xy+nDrbq13UDnvDZYpE6SVbdpaJgITffviTbfF/u SbCPSu94tU6es5LwuOMGSptItpDWwwLykDfAr9aXQbTGAWJ26ZmaFnYZy0xxEuFX4R9k 3A6B9f9I0KVG+0B6Zq0gW2ACXyAnFVqgBEqEg=
Two separate questions:
- Is there a plan for a virgo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
mail list for those not functioning as a developer on the virgo source code? Or do users ask those more mundane questions here?
- Is the enterprise desktop application developer out of place here? Virgo seems tailored only for the enterprise web app? Some of the facilities of virgo would seem useful within the launch of a desktop, not just a web based application. I'm finding my options less than obvious in this regard. Suggestions (other than build an eclipse RCP app and forgo the rich facilities in Virgo)?