From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Peng Li
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:43 AM
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ve-dev] parsing problem

Dear VE developers,

I am looking for the information which discuss about the parsing
capability of VE. Based on my experience, I found that VE does not
support any dynamic GUI code based on runtime calculations, for
example, loop, if-else.

I am wondering if there is a complete list about what VE cannot parse.

Cheers
Peng