[ve-dev] WindowBuilder Pro Availability

All,

I realize that this is off-topic, but I suspect that many on this list are
looking for Eclipse-based GUI-building solutions. Unfortunately, the VE
project has been suffering from a lack of resources for some time.

I would like to make sure that everyone is aware of the announcement from
Google[1] that the WindowBuilder Pro product which they acquired from
Instantiations is now available for free. Note that this is *not* open
source, it is freeware. But if you're simply looking for a free tool, this
may be a solution for you.

Thanks,

[1]
http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/09/google-relaunches-instantiations.html