Re: [ve-dev] visual editor 1.5 downloads

Work in progress here:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-ve-1.5-Helios/

Current issue is resolving the target platform -- compilation is missing numerous required plugins. I'd be tempted to switch the build to Buckminster or Tycho so we don't have this issue in future...

Nick