Re: [ve-dev] visual editor 1.5 downloads

Hi Marius,
do you downloaded the sources of 1.5? If yes, do you mind posting the cvs url?
Thanks

Vincenzo Caselli
RCP Vision
---------------------------
http://www.rcp-vision.com
E-mail: vincenzo.caselli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +39 347 1267872
Skype: vincenzocaselli
Gtalk: vincenzo.caselli

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Snyman, Marius M <Marius.Snyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is currently no new release that I am aware of. I downloaded the sources in order to extend it for usage by our user (in-house) community.  I regularly see mails about the project, which means the community is active. I’ll try and find the mail item where one of the members communicated to us a repo location for submissions.

Kind regards

Marius Snyman

Marius.Snyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Office Nr:  +2711 269 5591