RE: [ve-dev] Suggestions for 1.5

This is my 1st attempt at getting involved in an open source project.

My  first attempt would be :

1.       Ensure the VE works fine with all other plug-ins for my customer’s environment on Galileo.

2.       To enable the extension of the VE Wizards to allow the addition of “New Visual Class à In-House-Frame and In-House-Panel” instead changing the extends clause after adding a normal Swing JFrame.

3.       Add custom Extensions to the VE to allow for our in-house components on the palette.

I had a quick squiz at what we should do this weekend.

Once this was done successfully I’ll amend these additions to become somewhat generic and add it to VE where possible. I currently have a read-only version of VE checked out, but will

I was also wondering if I can get some guidelines somewhere on the web as to how to start-up such a checked out project.

I have so far had to download commons-logging-1.1.jar, concurrent.jar, and hibernate3.jar as dependencies.

Already it seems there are some deprecated methods which cause errors.

Time did not permit me to carry on.

Shall do so soon.

Kind regards

Marius Snyman