From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:12 PM
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] VE 1.4 Release Review

So, I guess we need to push out a release build for 1.4.0, eh? Who'll be doing that?

If anyone needs help w/ the Hudson/Athena system, here's how to spin R builds using Athena/Hudson:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Build_Types#Stable_or_Release

I expect you'll want to tag & release your sources before doing a build so that the plugins contain the latest and greatest sources and are versioned correctly.

See: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Build_Types (note about Eclipse Releng Tools plugin)

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hello all,
Since there has not been a request from a member of the Eclipse community to hold this review on a conference call, there will be no Review Call tomorrow (Sept. 16, 2009). The EMO has declared this review to be successful based on the review docuware and on community feedback. Congratulations to the VE team on their successful review.

Please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx