From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:12 PM
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] VE 1.4 Release Review

So, I guess we need to push out a release build for 1.4.0, eh? Who'll be
doing that?

If anyone needs help w/ the Hudson/Athena system, here's how to spin R
builds using Athena/Hudson:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Build_Types#Stable_or_Release

I expect you'll want to tag & release your sources before doing a build
so that the plugins contain the latest and greatest sources and are
versioned correctly.

See: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Build_Types
(note about Eclipse Releng Tools plugin)

Anne Jacko wrote:
> Hello all,
> Since there has not been a request from a member of the Eclipse
> community to hold this review on a conference call, there will be no
> Review Call tomorrow (Sept. 16, 2009).
> The EMO has declared this review to be successful based on the review
> docuware and on community feedback. Congratulations to the VE team on
> their successful review.
>
> Please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions. Thanks.
>

> Anne Jacko
> emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena