Re: [ve-dev] problem while installing

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/updates/1.4/ shows a valid site when I browse there. Perhaps you got caught by the fact that it's been a few days since a good build was available? I guess it must have just refreshed itself w/ the nightly I ran a few hours ago.

Here's the latest good build - just fixed a problem w/ JEM in WTP having changed/branched. This nightly should be good until a new I build is available.

http://eclipse.org/vep/downloads/?showAll=1&hlbuild=N200908071349&project=ve#N200908071349

You can download the zip then point p2 at it to install from the zip directly:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/VE/Update#Offline_Install

Good luck!

praveen jain wrote:
hi
 i want to install visula editor plugin to my eclipse Gynamade 3.4.2
when i tried to add

//http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/updates/1.4

in my update side it gives waring " NO REPOSITORY FIND"

how can i install Visual Editor.
//

Regards,
pRAVEEN jAIN