Re: [ve-dev] Reorganization in CVS

Hi Nick,

I was just looking at the defect you were talking about for the reorg and noticed something:

Also created a o.e.ve.perfcore-feature, as it existed before as
"phony.perfcore".

That was there only for build purposes, it is not meant to be shipped. That is because there is an actual performance plugin that is optionally able to be installed (comes from IBM as I recall) and it not an actual part of VE.

So just make sure this isn't actually packaged within the VE when the build is finished.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top