Re: [ve-dev] Needs helps !!!

Well here is some documentation i found (in case you haven't found it yet):
How do I use the releng plugin
Automating Builds with PDE BUILD
Here is an example which you might want to try out to figure how this stuff works:
The map files are here: org.eclipse.ve.releng/maps which will definitely need updating especially since jem has been moved to the wtp project (correct me if Im wrong)

Links incase of plain text only email clients:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform-releng-faq#How_do_I_use_the_releng_plugin.3F - How do I use the releng plugin
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/readme.html?content-type=text%2Fhtml&revision=HEAD -Automating Builds with PDE BUILD
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng-sample-project - Platform-releng-sample-project
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.ve.releng/maps/?root=Tools_Project - org.eclipse.ve.releng/maps