[ve-dev] Creating dropdown in propertysheet

I have been trying to create a dropdown in property view that will contain fixed string values. I used following exmple http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-VE-Custom-Widget/customwidget.html . This example actually shows how to create property by returning enumeration from beaninfo
but it does not work. Could you  help me in creating dropdown for property sheet.
Will I have to to create custom editor and give its path in Override file for component?
--
Regards
Gaurav Mehta

Back to the top