From: "Gonen Cohen" <gonenkp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/27/2007 04:19 AM
Subject: [ve-dev] CVS checkout problem

Hi all ,

I tried to checkout the project sources from CVS and encountered the
following error: "The
server reported an error while performing the "cvs expand-modules" command.
: cvs server: cannot find module `ve-emf-event' - ignored". What is
this module? Do I need it in order to get a working build?

Thanks in advance ,

Gonen Kr