RE: [ve-dev] Visual XForms editor, OpenMRS and fighting the AIDS pandemic in Africa

Philippe,

That sounds pretty darn cool.

I added the OHF-dev list to the discussion, as they're also implementing
healthcare record "stuff" at Eclipse.

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223