[ve-dev] Hi all,

As Joe has mentioned in his earlier post, I am well along in the effort to get the Visual Editor functional under the 3.3 release. I have made progress, and feel confident that I will have it running around the time of the Europa release, though most likely not part of Europa itself. Once that milestone is out of the way, I plan to work with the existing committer team and any new committers to set priorities for ongoing development of the VE. I have some ideas about where I'd like to take VE and I'm sure others do as well. Details to follow in a near-term post...

I'll be attending JavaOne and will be at the Eclipse party so I'll be glad to discuss the VE with anyone who has some time to spare and an interest in the project.

- Steve Robenalt

Back to the top