Re: [ve-dev] building head

Ok will do. My current project only needs read-only data bindings, features I do need though are:
Hide/Display columns
Drag and drop column re-ordering
Single column sorting
Multi column sorting, in click order while holding down ALT
Single column group by
Multi column group by, in click order while holding down ALT

Mark

David J. Orme wrote:

There's no tooling for the data binding stuff yet. So just check out org.eclipse.ve.sweet into a project and look for packages ending in .test to see what we've been doing.

Regards,

Dave Orme

Mark Proctor wrote:

I was just trying to build HEAD and ve-all so I can try out the new data binding stuff. Although I'm a bit confused on the dependencies. Do I also need to checkout EMF and GEF as well? Or can I just download a compiled plugin, if the later what versions does HEAD rely on?

Thanks

Mark