[ve-dev] Testpass for 1.0.2 begins Wednesday, 11/17/04

The test pass for VE 1.0.2 will begin on Wednesday, 11/17/04.
We welcome anyone that can help us with running the scenarios and reporting any bugs you find.

The sign up for testing is done through a simple registration process located here -->
   http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/vep-home/WebContent/docs/testpass.html
and will be open for registration on Wednesday. You can sign up for one or multiple test scenarios and report here again with your results when you are complete.

Keep your set tuned and I'll post a notice when the registration is open ;-)

Thanks...

Peter Walker
Eclipse VE Development

Back to the top