[ve-dev] VE - run as applet

Hi all

once i create the swing components using the design view of the VE... and close the file and open again am not able to see the components i created in the design view again .. can anyone help me with this .. and one more thing is am not able to run the source file created through the VE as applet ... the error is applet not found .... any help on this would be really helpful ... thank you in advance for ur help

Do you Yahoo!?