[ve-dev] Approve two bug fixes for 1.0.2

Greetings all,

I've got bug fixes for bugs 48554 and 73117 sitting in my workspace.
Can either of these or both be committed into the 1.0.2 stream?

My fix for 48554 involves adding a check box to the Visual Editor's
preference page that says "Show borders around invisible components"
that is checked by default.  Unchecking this box disables drawing
outline borders around all edit parts, which makes the VE's design
view reflect the runtime view exactly.

 - Jeff

Back to the top