RE: [ve-dev] Problem with EMF SDK download

Janak,

It works for me, but we get automatically redirected to a mirror and can't download directly from download.eclipse.org. However, you don't need the full SDK, try getting just the emf-sdo SDK. We don't using any of the xsd stuff.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/22/2004 11:44 AM

Please respond to
ve-dev

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] Problem with EMF SDK download

http://www.eclipse.org/emf/

Downloading:
tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.0.1/R200409171617/emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.0.1.zip

This is where I downloaded from.

Tried couple of times, but WinZip complained each time.

EMF Runtime zip is fine. Only the SDK zips seem bad.

- Janak