Re: [ve-dev] FW: Eclipse Public License Transition

Dave,

Thanks for taking this on. Just let us know when files need to be changed so we can go through and do the right stuff.

As for contributors, these are the ones I have worked directly with:

From IBM:
  • Dr Gili Mendel
  • Peter Walker
  • Srimanth Gunturi
  • Joe Winchester
  • Martin Donnelly
  • Brendan Murray
  • Alasdair McDowell
  • Eugene Konstantinov
  • Paul Hannan
  • Jeffrey Myers <-- Student Co-op with IBM at the time. He is now an independent committer (not IBM employed).

From Red Hat, Inc.:
  • Phil Muldoon

Independent Committer:
  • Jeffrey Myers <-- Was IBM Student Co-op, now independent commiter. EMail: "Jeff Myers" <myersj@xxxxxxxxx>

If there is anybody else or I made a mistake anybody, please send in a correction.

Thanks,
Rich

Dave Orme <DaveO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2004 11:26 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] FW: Eclipse Public License Transition

All committers please read the following message from the Eclipse Foundation about the transition to the Eclipse Public License.  As requested in this document, I will coordinate a unified response for all of VE, so please email me with:

1) a list of people who has ever contributed code to VE that we have accepted.
2) If those people acted on behalf of themselves or their employer
3) If on behalf of their employer, who that employer is

Also, if you haven't already, please read the Due Diligence document referenced in the email below.  Due to the legal climate we live in, Eclipse.org is going to be requiring careful record-keeping of where all code comes from, and this document is the first that describes some of how this will happen.

Regards,

Dave Orme
Eclipse Visual Editor lead

Back to the top