From: Frederic Dernbach <fredatwork@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:29:40 +0200
Subject: [ve-dev] Is VE 1.0  worth it ?
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I've tried version 0.5.0 earlier this year and I was quite
disappointed about this GUI builder.

Being a Netbeans user when it comes to put a Swing UI together, I
hoped VE was the opensource tool that would allow me to get rid of
Netbeans and use Eclipse for all my coding activities, including Swing
UI design.

I realize version 1.0 of VE is out now.

Is the new version worth it ? Has anybody good experiences with it
when it comes to build a Swing UI ?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Fred

---