[ve-dev] Is VE 1.0 worth it ?

Hello,

I’ve tried version 0.5.0 earlier this year and I was quite disappointed about this GUI builder.

Being a Netbeans user when it comes to put a Swing UI together, I hoped VE was the opensource tool that would allow me to get rid of Netbeans and use Eclipse for all my coding activities, including Swing UI design.

I realize version 1.0 of VE is out now.

Is the new version worth it ? Has anybody good experiences with it when it comes to build a Swing UI ?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Fred

---