[ve-dev] Few questions

Dear VE team,

With your help, we are making slow but sure progress in porting ULC VE from
0.5.0 to 1.0.0.

It appears that a lot has changed since VE 0.5.0. The distance between VE
0.5.0 and VE 1.0 seems greater than that between VE of WSAD 5.0.1 and VE
0.5.0.

We are trying to understand the nature of changes by debugging the old and
new code and adapting our code accordingly.

At present we are based on VE 1.0 M2.
-------------------------------------

We will be grateful if you could answer the following:

1) When is the final release of VE 1.0 due?

2) Which parts the code  is still being worked upon and which parts are
likely to see major changes till the release?

3) What major changes will be part of the  final release?

4) Should we continue our porting activity now or should we wait till the
final release?

5) Assuming that there is a core VE on top of which the Swing and SWT VEs
are built, what (major) changes did you make to port the Swing VE from VE
0.5.0 to VE 1.0.0?

Thanks and regards,

Janak

Back to the top