Rich

"Scott Stanchfield" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2004 10:55 AM

Please respond to
ve-dev

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [ve-dev] Meeting minutes

Thanks for the minutes Dave!

One little note...

Whichever way we go, please make sure that you qualify the names chosen for
attributes in BeanDescriptor or PropertyDescriptor.

I would recommend qualifying them with org.eclipse.sweet or something like
that.

So the stylebits example in the BeanDescriptor might look more like

 setValue("org.eclipse.sweet.stylebits", ...);

rather than

 setValue("stylebits", ...);

This guarantees that whatever attributes we add, we own.

"preferred" is a good example of "oops". Luckily all the different vendors
interpreted what it meant pretty much the same ;)

Later,
-- Scott