Re: [ve-dev] TitledBorder

Also, please, for questions like the one you just had, which is how do I use the VE and why does it do this when I drop that, please use the newsgroup eclipse.tools.ve on the newsgroup server news.eclipse.org. This mailing list is for developer discussions on developing the VE itself, not for using it.

You will more likely get an answer from the newsgroup for how to questions. Plus other users will benefit by seeing the answers.

Thanks,
Rich Kulp

Back to the top