Re: [ve-dev] TitledBorder

According to specification, a Java bean must have a no argument
constructor.  The TitledBorder class does not have such a constructor, so
is not a valid Java bean.  If you want to set a border, select the
component you want the border around, and select the border property on
the property sheet.  This will launch the border property editor, which
will allow you to set up your titled border.

Good luck,

 - Jeff

--- JiangYongzhen <jiangyongzhen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hai£¬
>
> When I choose the javax.swing.border.TitledBorder
> bean from the "choose bean" in the Visual Editor,
> it's invald,and get the message below:
> "No public null constructor".
>
> Could you tell me why and how to resolve? Thanks.
>
> Yongzhen Jiang

=====
Jeff Myers
binarydreams@xxxxxxxxx