RE: [ve-dev] Understanding this huge pile of code... ;-)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Rich Kulp wrote:

> I've updated the FAQ to explain a little about developing for versus
> developing on top of the VE and what should be done.

Okay, followed these directions and I now have a few org.eclipse.jem.* and
org.eclipse.ve.* projects.  But there are *tons* of error messages that
look like they are the result of missing dependencies.

So I tried importing all the Eclipse sources into my workspace so that the
dependencies could be fulfilled.  Unfortunately, I still have errors in
all the same projects I had before, plus now my machine has slowed to a
crawl while needing to process such a big workspace.

What should I try next?

Thanks,

Dave

Back to the top