RE: [ve-dev] Understanding this huge pile of code... ;-)

Phil,

> I ran into this too, so one for the "newbie to VE" FAQ for sure

I'll add this to the FAQ.

> Coincidentally, getting started on the VE sources involves a pretty
> steep learning curve (even steeper if your Eclipse knowledge is not
> already at expert level). Is there, or do you recommend, a high level
> architecture document, that could explain the architectural concepts of
> the VE plug-in - from a high level of course.

Unfortunately nope. We have opened anything up yet for developers, so we have no documentation to do that. That is one of the to-do's for when we create a true SDK for extenders and developers.

Rich

Back to the top