RE: [ve-dev] Re: [Design] Init string parsing

Ed,

The reason we are doing this is because we need to be able to run without AST. The default editor is the java visual editor, which will have AST available, but the VE itself has something called JBCF which allows editing java models that come out of an XMI file and not from code. Because of that we need a representation that can be serialized through EMF to an XMI file.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top