[ve-dev] Thanks! (And suggestion)

VE is great, I was all prepared to have to create a VE specific project in order for it to build meta data about the visual components I wanted to create, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually just parses my swing code and builds the designer from it! Bravo.

Now, my real motive. Can we expect a JSF (http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/) VE addon? If I could graphically design my jsp pages and bind those to server side components. Well. Would there be a reason to use VS.NET? :)

Because this is open source, I supose I shouldn't be asking if anyone else is planning JSF VE, I should be saying "Can we start a JSF VE project, and who is willing to contribute?"

Craig W. Tataryn

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

Back to the top