[ve-dev] Slashdot thread "GUI designer for Eclipse"

Folks,

I've only just seen it but there's a whole slashdot thread on the Visual Editor project with 68 posts on it.

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/11/29/221251&mode=thread&tid=108&tid=126&tid=156

The feedback is very very positive, but the best one has to be this:

"The Web Demos ruined my marriage"

"My biggest grip is with the on-line web demos.  After playing them, my girlfriend seems awfully interested in developing Java GUI's all of a sudden ... she keeps playing them over and over again, with a dreamy look on her face.  I shouldn't have to feel jealous of my IDE documentation...
(What is that voice-over guy, anyway? Frency? Spanish? Gypsie? He will single-handledely increate the ratio of male to female programmers to parity ... not that they'd be interested in any of us after that)"

Way to go Gili.

Best regards,

Joe

Back to the top