Re: [uml2-dev] Order of Messages on Interaction

Why does this mailing list exist?
On Nov 1, 2006, at 5:44 AM, Kenneth Hussey wrote:

Leila,

Please direct questions like this to the eclipse.tools.uml2 newsgroup.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Leila Naslavsky" <lnaslavsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2006 09:41 PM

Please respond to
"This mailing list is used to discuss the development issues for the        UML2 project. " <uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Order of Messages on Interaction

Hi All,
I have a question about the UML2 EMF metamodel.
I'm using MagicDraw (and/or Poseidon) to create models (class diagram and
sequence diagrams).
I''m exporting the models created to EMF UML2.
When I open these files with eclipse UML2 editor, I observe that the
lifelines, messages, and events are not in the right order (the sequence
diagram has ordered messages).
I need to know how to infer the original (sequence diagram) order from the
xmi (uml2) they export.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Leila