Re: [uml2-dev] Order of Messages on Interaction

Leila,

Please direct questions like this to the eclipse.tools.uml2 newsgroup.

Thanks,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Leila Naslavsky" <lnaslavsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2006 09:41 PM

Please respond to
"This mailing list is used to discuss the development issues for the        UML2 project. " <uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Order of Messages on Interaction

Hi All,
I have a question about the UML2 EMF metamodel.
I'm using MagicDraw (and/or Poseidon) to create models (class diagram and
sequence diagrams).
I''m exporting the models created to EMF UML2.
When I open these files with eclipse UML2 editor, I observe that the
lifelines, messages, and events are not in the right order (the sequence
diagram has ordered messages).
I need to know how to infer the original (sequence diagram) order from the
xmi (uml2) they export.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Leila