[uml2-dev] UML XML Schema

how can I get the UML XML Schema which is used in EMF?

Also, when I genereate the XML XMI Schema from EMF, the multiple inheritance is not captured. For instance, suppose a class A which is a subclass of B and C. Using EMF "Generate Schema" from <<project>>.genmodel, where <<project>> is the name of my project, I will get a schema similar to that one:

<xsd:complexType name="A">
		<xsd:complexContent>
			<xsd:extension base="B"/>
		</xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

but, no relationship will be generated to Class C. I know XML Schema does not support multiple inheritance. However, UML 2 do use multiinheritance to define UML 2 metal model. How does it done?

celio

Back to the top