Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

On 09/29/2016 04:32 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Thanks Mikhail! I can’t wait to try it (I’m stuck on Neon for a while).
As you were one of those missing it to adopt project explorer, it would be nice if you could find some time to try it before the Oxygen release to check whether the implementation solves your issues.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top