Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] [ide-dev] Working sets (WAS: Re: Java IDEs comparison)

Regarding the use of working sets: same here.

> So -related but other topics- why keeping various inconsistent explorers,
> where we could all align on the Project Explorer (and its excellent CNF) ?
> Even if it's not about removing them, every perspective should question
> whether the Project Explorer would be better than a *DT specific one.

I'd love that. But - going back from there to working sets - I find it currently very impractical to use with working sets, specifically because it doesn't have the automatically managed "Other Projects" set for projects that aren't in any working set. There's a bug for that somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now :(

Back to the top