RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Google Calendar for UIAWG?

Hmmm, as far as I can tell it has the exact same settings, and I'm not sure
if there is a way to allow everyone to see details without having their
email address.  Anyone who would like to be able to add events or have
additional permissions should send me their Gmail address and I'll set that
up.

Cafe" seems
> the most appropriate :)

If you manage to gather consensus on that we can always change the name :)

Mik

Back to the top