Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Google Calendar for UIAWG?

Vineet, your feedback is welcome.  There are no "voting rights" vs. "non-voting rights" in the group :)

Kevin

Vineet Sinha <vineet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/30/2008 11:54 AM

Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group        <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>

User Interface Architecture Working Group <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Google Calendar for UIAWG?

I don't know if best practices is what the group is about, I think it is
more general than that. And Kevin does have a good point.

By the process of elimination that leaves 2 and 5.

Personally architecture sounds a little weird to me, so my pick would be 2.

I am not sure if this voting is for the official members and who they
are but I have put up a quick tally in Google Docs:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p57MHhIqAVnjGRRPlB0OULg

Vineet