Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] New contribution to the guidelines!

> Personally, I'd rather see more content at the cost of some OS
> consistency, I think its an acceptable trade off.  Another view is
> that since we do in fact support all these platforms, having shots
> from all of them is a more inclusive approach.
>
> Thoughts?

I think if a bug is open, it should be to provide a screen-shots (or a whole version of the doc) for each of the major platforms :)
(That is, provide Mac shots where currently we have only WinXP). [And, I know, I know ... lot's of work!]

I personally think the contributors contribution should be accepted as is, and if it bugs anyone enough, they can contribute something else.
I like seeing the different variety and examples.

Back to the top