Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Possible Preferences and Launching walkthrough

(renamed title)

Hi Dave,

It depends of course on the amount of material you'd like to cover for each.  Generally speaking, I'd recommend two sessions, one for Preferences and one for Launching, since each item could generate lots of great debate and take up the hour.

If you wanted to provide an outline of what you wanted to cover, either here or directly to one of the UIWG members, then we could advise more precisely.

Regards,
Kevin

ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/09/2008 04:48:57 PM:

> I'll be creating a set of power points as well, for a possible UI
> walkthrough of the Preferences and Launching pages.  If the group would
> like us to narrow the focus, please let us know.
>
> Dave

Back to the top